Employee Appraisal Form
Employee Appraisal Form
Overall Purpose Of Employee Appraisal
- To initiate a clear and open communication of performance expectations
- To assist employees in their professional growth, through the identification of strengths and opportunities for development
At the outset of the appraisal time period
- It is the joint responsibility of the employee and the supervisor (appraiser) to establish a feasible work plan for the coming year, including major employee responsibilities and corresponding benchmarks against which results will be evaluated.
- Critical or key elements of performance and professional development needs (if any), should also be noted at this time
At the conclusion of the appraisal time period
- The employee will be responsible for completing a draft of the Appraisal Form as a tool for self-appraisal and a starting point for the supervisor’s evaluation. The employee can add examples of achievements for each criterion. Once the form had been filled, the employee send it to his supervisor.
- It is the primary responsibility of the supervisor to gather the necessary input from the appropriate sources of feedback (internal and/or external customers, peers). In case of collaboration with nERP SA Belgium, the supervisor must receive completed evaluation form from the employee's Belgian project manager.
- The supervisor synthesizes and integrates all input into the completed appraisal. He motivates his evaluation in the ad hoc fields.
- The employee may choose to offer comments or explanation regarding the completed review.
- The supervisor send the form to the HR department in India and in Belgium
Position Title *
Appraisal for Period *
Date of review *
Employee Performance in Key Areas
The appraiser should rate the employee’s major work accomplishments and performance according to the metric provided below:
- Significantly exceeds standards and expectations required of the position
- Exceeds standards and expectations
- Meet standards and expectations
- Did not meet standards and expectations
- Significantly below standards and expectations
|Ability to cope with multidisciplinarity of team|
|Enthusiasm & implication toward projects/assignments|
|Compliance to internal rules and processes (timesheets completion, etc.)|
|Team spirit: ability to work efficiently with peers, manage the conflicts with diplomacy|
|Initiative and self autonomy|
|Ability to follow and complete work as instructed|
|Communication skills (written & verbally): clearness, concision, exactitude|
|Technical skills regarding to the job requirements|
|Analytical and synthetic mind|
|Promptness and attendance record|
|Adaptability: Ability to adapt oneself to organizational changes while keeping efficiency|
|Creativity and forward looking aptitude|
|Time management: projects/tasks are completed on time|
|Results of the bottom-up survey and mitigation actions to face technical, organizational, structural and/or relational issues|
|Delegation: Ability to efficiently assign tasks to other people|
|Leadership: create a challenging and motivating work environment aligned with the company's strategy|
|Leadership: sustain subordinates in their professional growth|
|Ability to manage planning resources, risks, budgets and deadlines|
Professional Development and Performance Plan
Identify professional, performance, or project objectives you recommend for employee’s continued career development over the coming year.
Professional Development Objectives
Personal Performance Objectives
Use the following space to make any comments regarding the above performance evaluation.
From which university will you graduate?
What is your gender?
What age group do you belong to?
Education and Activities
Rate the Importance
|Not important||Somewhat important||Important||Very important||Most important|
|Getting on with colleagues|
|State of the art technology|
|Freebies such as tea, coffee and stationery|
|Perks such as free parking, gym passes|
|No out of hours working|
|Good social life|